.. she will rip up your kitchen floor. Trust me.
So who wants to take a wild guess at what our current home project is?! Anyone? You guessed it! We are tiling our kitchen floor. I picked out a porcelain tile that looks like slate. Note: I love the look of slate but feel that it is so sharp-edged and too bumpy for my taste. So this tile seemed like the perfect compromise.
It took us all night last night to pull up the flooring and wash and scrape up the glue from the floor. I caulked about 90% of the edges and cracks in the floor so the other 10% will get done today. Then we will go purchase the tile, lay it out and start putting it down in sections.
We are going to the Indy 500 this year so I hope to be done by then. It will be a celebration!!
Advertisements